1. Join Jay Flynn’s Virtual Pub Quiz streamed live on Facebook every Thursday, the first event drew an audience of over half a million.
2. Watch a free play streamed by The National Theatre every Thursday at 7pm. Performances include classics such as Jane Eyre, Treasure Island and Twelfth Night.
3. Entertain the kids with online PE classes. After his nationwide tour was cancelled, Joe Wicks decided to stream daily PE classes to keep children active. You can join in live on YouTube at 9am every day Monday to Friday.
4. Get creative with Rob Biddulph’s draw-along videos, teaching children how to draw cartoon characters from his story books.
5. Keep active with Fly LDN’s range of free yoga classes streamed on IG Live, including low impact, pilates and slow flow.
6. For a more intense workout, Psyclelondon are offering HIIT, cardio flow and core sculpt classes.
7. Enhance your wellbeing with Second Home’s digital education, wellness and cultural programme including virtual meditation workshops, isolation book club and dance classes.